SIP Trunking: What Are The Benefits?
In our last post we broke down exactly what SIP Trunking is and the primary benefits of why it is good for business, most notably a substantial reduction in costs, particularly when the service is tailored to your individual needs. However,as promised, we want to further examine its many benefits, as we believe this is something every business needs, regardless of its size.
- The user experience. All users will find that SIP Trunking has a stress-free, easy-to-use communications interface. And IT managers will discover that is an efficient and low-cost means to quickly scale services without incurring huge expenditures, which ultimately generates a significant ROI in a very short amount of time (sometimes in less than six months).
- The reliability. SIP Trunking comes with increased stability and reliability compared to traditional phone systems. During power outages, Trunks can easily be redirected to supplementary destinations: cell phones, other offices, and more (depending upon your business rules and requirements), thereby permitting uninterrupted service.
- The productivity. With the ability to flawlessly connect multiple offices and remote workers, SIP Trunking improves workforce partnership. This is especially important to organizations with international employees or offices. SIP Trunking makes traveling and moving much easier, as your phone number easily goes with you whether you’re changing offices or on the road.
- The fusion of communication. SIP Trunking combines mobile devices and remote workers by enabling a blend of premise and cloud based services, creating an IP-based unified communications system of voice, data, instant messaging, and application sharing.
- The scalability. As previously mentioned, SIP Trunking offers the freedom to increase or decrease services when needed. You are no longer required to invest in an infrastructure based on hypothetical and/or unpredictable future needs; you already have all capabilities at your fingertips. With proper programming, you can establish a SIP Trunk for your current needs and scale up and down when and as often as you see fit.
We truly believe unified communications via SIP Trunking saves you substantial time and expenses. Mobex has a variety of SIP Trunks available and together we can customize a service solution to meet your organization’s needs. To see more of the benefits offered to you by Mobex via SIP Trunks please visit here.
Mobex provides business caliber telecommunications with customizable features to help you better connect with your customers. With Mobex, you have the added benefit of giving your small business a large business feel, and added security and value to your customers.